Market days and hours:
Saturday December 3rd 10 am – 3 pm
Saturday December 10th 10 am – 3 pm
Vendors must participate in both Saturdays.
Farmington Gardens is excited to bring back the Holiday Market and we would like to invite you to join us! Space is limited, so please don’t wait to turn in your application. Vendors include local artisans, metal, glass, and wood craftsman, photography, ceramics, lotions, soaps, and more.
Booth spaces are 10’ x 10’. All Vendors must supply their own table/chairs and display materials. All customer traffic flow for your booth must fit within the allotted space. Vendors are responsible for their own sales transactions including your own change as well as providing your own internet access for credit card transactions as onsite WiFi is limited.
- Vendor, at their own expense, will maintain with responsible companies during the term of this Agreement, public liability insurance covering the activities assigned to it under this Agreement, with limits of liability not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence and including liability coverage for bodily injury or property damage arising out of each party’s respective performance of this Agreement. The above coverage must name
- Farmington Gardens, Inc. as an additional insured, and will contain a severability of interest clause.
- A $20.00 application fee is due at the time of submission. If your application is not accepted your application fee will be refunded.
- There will be a booth fee of $60 for a 10′ x 10′ space ($30 per day).
- Booth fee is due by November 21st, 2021. All applications must be turned in by November 15th, 2021.
- Farmington Garden’s liability will be limited to reimbursement of booth fees only if markets are cancelled due to inclement weather or other unforeseen reason.
- Vendors will assume liability for any injuries sustained by themselves, their employees, or family during the event, including the set up and breakdown process.
- Vendor agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Farmington Gardens harmless for any injuries or property damage that arises out of their work or product.
90 minutes loading and unloading time will be allowed before and after the market opens and closes.
Vendors must park in designated vendor parking area during market hours.
While Farmington Gardens tries to ensure a safe environment, Farmington Gardens cannot be held responsible for any items left on property.
Please email any questions to:
or call 503-649-4568 ext. 207
Farmington Gardens 21815 SW Farmington Rd, Beaverton OR 97007