Market Days & Hours
The holiday market will occur over two weekends. Participate for one weekend or join us for both!
Saturday, December 2nd | 10 am – 3 pm
Sunday, December 3rd | 10 am – 3 pm
Saturday, December 9th | 10 am – 3 pm
Sunday, December 10th | 10 am – 3 pm
Farmington Gardens is excited to bring back the Holiday Market and we would like to invite you to join us! Space is limited, so please don’t wait to turn in your application. This year we are seeking to include a variety of local artisans and food vendors!
Booth spaces are 10’ x 10’. All Vendors must supply their own table/chairs and display materials. All customer traffic flow for the booth must fit within the allotted space. Vendors are responsible for their own sales transactions, including your own change. Vendors need to also provide their own internet access for credit card transactions as onsite WiFi is limited.
- Vendor, at their own expense, will maintain with responsible companies during the term of this Agreement, public liability insurance covering the activities assigned to it under this Agreement, with limits of liability not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence and including liability coverage for bodily injury or property damage arising out of each party’s respective performance of this Agreement. The above coverage must name Farmington Gardens, Inc. as an additional insured, and will contain a severability of interest clause.
- A $20.00 non-refundable application fee is due at the time of submission.
- The application and the application fee are both due by October 28th, 2023.
- If accepted the booth fee is due November 11th, 2023. The booth fee is $60 for one weekend (2 days) and $100 for both weekends (a total of four days).
- Farmington Garden’s liability will be limited to reimbursement of booth fees only if markets are cancelled due to inclement weather or other unforeseen reasons.
- Vendors will assume liability for any injuries sustained by themselves, their employees, or family during the event, including the set up and breakdown process.
- Vendor agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Farmington Gardens harmless for any injuries or property damage that arises out of their work or product.
90 minutes loading and unloading time will be allowed before and after the market opens and closes. Vendors must park in designated vendor parking area during market hours.
While Farmington Gardens tries to ensure a safe environment, Farmington Gardens cannot be held responsible for any items left on property.
Please email any questions to:
or call (971) 245-9291
Holiday Market Vendor Application
Please fill out and submit the form below, then pay the application fee. Once application and fee have been received and accepted we will email you a link to purchase booth space.
Holiday Market Booth Fee
After you have been accepted you may pay the booth fee online. The links are below.
If you have chosen to have more than one booth, please adjust the quantity as needed.
After your booth fee is received, vendor information will be emailed to you. It will detail more of the holiday market procedures, as well as some tips and tricks for a successful market for you.