M T W T F S S30311235678910111314151617192122232426272829301Sat 25November 25 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pmSat 02December 2 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmSat 02December 2 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pmSat 02December 2 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pmSat 02December 2 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Use a soil thermometer before planting. 60 Degrees F is needed for planting the more tender vegetables.
- Plant summer flowering bulbs.
- Over-seed your lawn.
- Japanese maples are showing beautiful spring color. It's time to plant yours now!
- Fertilize and lime lawns.
- Use moss control products on your lawn.
- Let leaves of spring flowering bulbs die back before cutting them back.
- Fertilize your berry bushes and cane-fruit (like raspberries).
- Launch a slug control patrol.
- Still time to use domant spray on some fruit trees.
- Keep up with weeding.