We are now taking applications for seasonal employment. You can find our application here (add link) or apply in person: 21815 SW Farmington Road, Beaverton, OR 97007.
Garden Center Customer Service for Nursery and Bedding Plant Sales – Seasonal
Farmington Gardens is now hiring knowledgeable customer service staff.
This position requires experience and knowledge of plant material (trees, shrubs, conifers, vines, annuals, vegetables, and perennials) grown in Oregon.
- You must be able to give accurate and informative information to customers.
- Prior sales and customer service in the nursery industry is preferred.
- This position will require plant maintenance and restocking of materials in a timely manner.
- You must be friendly, dependable, and able to work both Saturday and Sunday.
- Wage: DEO
Garden Center Cashier – Seasonal
Farmington Gardens is now hiring cashiers.
- This position often involves bending, standing, and lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Knowledge and experience of POS systems and cash handling is preferred, along with helpful, friendly, excellent customer service.
- You must be a dependable, trustworthy individual who is willing to work weekends and evenings, and have reliable transportation.
- Wage: DOE
Garden Center Support Team – Seasonal
Farmington Gardens is now hiring individuals for support and weekend delivery positions. Training and certification will be required and provided for forklift and tractor.
- Responsibilities of the support position include, but are not limited to: friendly and helpful customer service, customer carry-out and loading of product, keeping sales area clean and swept, unloading trucks, restocking, tagging plant material, and miscellaneous labor tasks.
- We are looking for individuals who are willing to go out of their way to help customers and coworkers, have the ability to stay on task, and work in a fast-paced retail garden center environment.
- A regular shift in this support position requires repeated lifting up to 50 lbs., standing, bending, and walking. Working conditions are outside, rain or shine.
- Weekend availability is required.
- Wage: DOE